Indufin focuses on non-quoted companies with a minimum EBITDA of €2m and a stable cash flow. The fund typically invests in businesses with a clear growth potential or ambition. The primary focus is to partner with Belgian companies, and Indufin tailors the setup to the specific situation. Hence we have experience with:
Management buy-in & buy-out
- People are the cornerstone of successful companies
- Indufin is highly selective in the choice of the management of the participations
- We want to team up with successful entrepreneurs, managers & owners in the SME’s segment
- Indufin investment team has ample experience in dealing with entrepreneurs, managers and owners
- We highly value and expect ethical behavior
- Follow-up of investments is done with a “hands-with” approach
- Empowerment and trust are the foundation of the working relationship
- Focus & prioritization as well as pragmatism & efficiency are crucial to get to results
- Agility is required to overcome unexpected challenges and to benefit from unique opportunities
- Tailor made solutions are required to meet specific needs from entrepreneurs, managers & customers
- Indufin team has the experience to manage delicate situations
Indufin is supported by a selective number of families.
De Eik (deeik.com) is a Belgian family-owned investment company and has been working with Indufin management for over 15 years.